Thursday, February 12, 2009

More from Florida!

To claim the weather here in Florida is better than in Pennsylvania is a gross understatement! Every day here has been partly sunny with rising temperatures each day. It is amazing how a little sunshine can lighten the spirit.

Speaking of spirit, I am headed over to the West Coast of Florida with my mom and sister for the show at Julia's Arts located on charming Pine Island. I had sent numerous pieces down earlier in January so will be excited to see what has sold and also to finally meet the owner of the gallery. We will be staying at the Bridgewater Inn which is actually a hotel on a floating dock. My favorite part is watching the manatees and dolphins in the early morning and evening.

I will be meeting people etc. all day Friday and then dancing to live Reggae music and visiting the other art galleries. I have brought my paints too, so hope to get some visual impressions down on paper.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment