Saturday, July 13, 2013

Waking Bear Studio and a Busy Summer

Happily, our summer continues to be busy and super productive.  We are still making for about 30 active accounts/galleries and usually pick up the one time order in the fall.  It is plenty to keep us working more than full time.  We have several large retail shows and gallery show that will be a combined effort with our friend Terry Werner who is an incredible wood working artist.

I often thank my mom in my heart and head for her continued support, although she is no longer with us in the physical sense.  I know too that my dad is always watching, always proud and calms me in my mind when things get tough.  Thank you for the parents that were given to me.  I am grateful every day for their lessons on diversity and perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment