Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Horse Metal PIece

It is not very often that Rick and I keep a piece of our own artwork for ourselves, but we just loved this piece! We finished this on Friday evening around midnight and had it on display Saturday am for the Home Show in Somerset. I have included one piece with me in it just to show the size of this piece. Some of the metal is recycled material I scrounged up at Gross Brothers Welding.

I have named this piece "Marriage". It symbolizes the relationship between Rick and myself. The water is our life and the protective nature of the larger horse shows the art between Rick and Martha. The contrasting stars are the signs of what we are striving for in life along with the spiral which denotes peace and harmony.

We hope you love this piece as much as we do. It is proudly displayed on our dining room wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment