Friday, February 15, 2013

Hamlet is complete

And so our Hamlet mural created and designed by 10th grade is complete as of today.  The imagery, composition and overall effect of this piece done in such a short time is really amazing.....if I do say so myself....and I do:)  Now I am beginning to sound a bit like Hamlet himself....you know having intricate conversations with me.





The final piece will hang proudly in Mrs. Hetrick's room and already has a space slated for the installation.  I am so thrilled to have been able to get caught up on my much forgotten Hamlet knowledge in the process.  The symbolism and imagery that students depicted in this piece really does speak well for their own knowledge of the play.  I am so happy to have been able to be a small part of this creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment