Monday, May 13, 2013

Here I am at CL...Clarion Limestone Elementary School

I am happily back at CL for a second tour of duty in the last two years.  I am working with the friendly and super energetic Liz Huwar and a also a faculty and staff that makes me feel so at home.  I am staying during the week at The Clarion House B and B located in the heart of town.  It has been like a mine vacation and I have read 3 books after school in 3 days!

We are working diligently with the concept of recycling and upcycling books to create our artwork.  I am working with a core group of 5th graders along with the rest of school that runs from K-6th grade.  It is a super busy day with non stop classes but also non stop enthusiasm.  We will eventually make a Shutterfly book as one of the results of our hard work......stay tuned for photos and poems!

No comments:

Post a Comment