Saturday, January 31, 2015

New

I have had many difficult days in the past....probably the worst being when my sister took her own life....the shock of that lives with me on a nearly daily basis even 18 years later. Today, I felt part of a much larger family than I ever expected to see or feel at Rick's service. I learned things about him and I know that the perfection created today took many, many hearts and hands and that all those efforts were made for the greater good.......our love of Rick! I am beyond grateful for all the people who helped because in my present state of mind, I am not sure I would have made it through the day. I found myself laughing and crying and feeling surrounded by love and friendship......the best things that anyone could ever wish for at any given time. Thank you to my step children who treated me today like they realized I am a part of their family......I hope that door stays open

No comments:

Post a Comment